European Business Schools Librarians’ Group
Your Personal Data
- What we need
- We only collect basic data, including using Google Analytics to gain insights into the usage of this website. You can customise how your data is stored by Google Analytics using their Opt-out browser add-on.
- Why we need it
- We only require basic personal data should we need to provide you with updates or deal with requests. We will not collect any personal data from you other than what is required in order to provide this service to you.
- What we do with it
- All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK and European Union and is located on servers within the UK or EU. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
- We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
- What are your rights?
- If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated.
- This website uses “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
- Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here:
UK and Ireland Group Meeting
The most recent UK and Ireland Group meeting was held online on 22 January 2021.
Continental Group Meeting
The most recent Continental Group meeting was held online on 20 April 2021.
Northern Group Meeting
The most recent Northern Group meeting was held online on 18 March 2021.